1 cauliflower roughly chopped
1/2 a pumpkin, sliced thinly
1 onion diced
1 bunch of parsley, diced
1 clove of garlic, crushed
600mls of Cream
handful of breadcrumbs
Grated Cheese (I used tasty but any would work)
Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl add your cream, chopped parsley, onion and garlic and mix.
- To this you then add your pumpkin slices, cauliflower pieces, salt and pepper.
- Mix well until all coated.
- Begin to layer your pumpkin slices in a baking tray.
- Then add your cauliflower on top of the pumpkin slices.
- Pour any excess cream mixture from the bowl ontop of your veggies in the tray.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese and breadcrumbs so that it covers the veggies.
- Cover in Foil or baking paper and pop it in the oven on 200 degrees.
- Poke a fork into the veg after 30 mins, if all seems cooked, remove the foil and allow the cheese and breadcrumbs to turn golden in colour.