300grams green beans
3 large potatoes
3 large carrots
3 tablespoons oil
2 cans of tinned tomato or 5 large ripe tomatoes blitzed
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1 cup of water.
- Top and tail the beans and cut into small pieces
- Peel and slice the carrots and potatoes as pictured.
- Add the oil into a pot and allow to heat.
- To the pot add in the potatoes and carrots and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the beans and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- To this add the tomato paste, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Mix well then add the cup of water.
- Allow to simmer for 30 minutes until all cooked thoroughly.
This dish is paired perfectly with rice or pasta. The riper your tomatoes the deeper your flavour.