2 cups basmati rice
1 pumpkin diced
4cm piece of ginger
1 clove of garlic
2 tablespoons butter
2 zucchinis silver thinly
1 tin of lentils.
1. Cook your basmati rice in a pot as per instructions on the packet.
2. Bake the cubed pumpkin in the air fryer or oven until golden and crispy.
2. In another pan, melt the butter and fry the ginger, garlic and onion.
3. To the pot add the zucchini and cook until browned.
4. Add the cooked rice and the tin of lentils
5. To this add your spinach and close the lid of the pot for 3-4 minutes.
6. The spinach would have wilted, season with salt and pepper and give it a good mix.
7. Mix in the roasted pumpkin pieces.
You could try chickpeas instead of lentils. Would be beautiful paired with a curry or fish.