3 zucchinis spiralized
300gr prawns (precooked)
1 brown onion chopped
2 cloves garlic grated
1/4 cup cooking cream
2 tablespoons tomato paste
Salt to taste
1 Tablespoon Olive oil
Grated Parmesan as desired
- Add olive oil, garlic and onions in a large frying pan or wok over high heat. Let the onions brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato paste and prawns and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the zucchini, cream, and salt. Stir through until all combined well.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes over medium heat, stirring often, watch the zucchini doesn't go soft.
- Grate Parmesan, stir through and turn off the heat.
Note* Add some chilli flakes if you would like an extra kick.