1 whole pumpkin diced,
1 red onion sliced
2 cans of chickpeas
250grms green beans, cut into 1cm pieces
1 jar roasted peppers cut into slices (you can roast them yourself also)
1/3 of a cup of tahini
Handful of pepita seeds (any seeds will do)
- In a bowl add the diced pumpkin, salt and some olive oil. Mix well then lay them flat on a tray and bake at 200 degrees.
- In the same bowl add the rocket, beans, red onion, chickpeas and red peppers.
- in a smaller cup or jug add your tahini, salt, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well
- Once the pumpkin is cooked add it to the bowl containing the vegetables.
- Pour the jug of marinade on top of the vegetables and mix well.
- Sprinkle your pepita seeds or any other nut/seed toppings you desire.